Alright guys, here’s what I’ve figured out,
- few people have influenced me in my life, or many depending on how you look At it, most are no longer around but their memories are and I’m okay with that..
- things only make sense when you can explain them in your own words, before that its just thoughtless blabbering.
- actions speak louder than words, people will say one thing but do something completely counter intuitive.
- before you can be happy with someone else you need to be happy with yourself, love yourself and share that love with others..
- vacations are sacred I think I need one actually.
- stop being careless in fact care more.
- finally, you make me so happy and I appreciate everything you do for me who knows what that means, for now I’m happy with how things stand.
Good luck with your thing
Time to take things one day at a time now, changing it up a bit
Talk to you soon,
I think my best friend hates me, it’s official…
I miss old us, when she would actually talk with me..
Is there such thing as too much free time? Or is it just an illusion of the lonely..
"We’re going to be 80 some day and we’re going to look back, and all these things that feel like problems are just going to be laughable." - John Mayer